Average: 3 (1 Vote)
Learn how to paint a Frog on a flower step by step free video online Acrylic painting art class
Below is a list of RECOMMENDED MATERIALS.
This list is a suggestion and is by no means an obstacle to participating in the program. As always get the materials that you can and other than that use what you have.
PLEASE note there are many other places to buy these materials and I support you shopping and finding your best deal.
My Paint is Sennelier Acrylique Heavy Body paint .
You may and should use what you have
***Cadmium Yellow Medium
***Cadmium Red medium
***Phthalo Green Blue shade
***Phthalo Blue Green shade
***Quinacridone Magenta (fuschia)
***Mars black: PBk 11
*Naples Yellow light ( can be called Titanate Yellow)
Visit our the Art Sherpa Store Locator to find other resellers near you or online!
The Art Sherpa®
OR if that is sold out or you want boards
Acrylic April is a 30-day painting program. If you would like to participate or learn more about Acrylic April visit our Q&A page HERE
GRIDDING OR TRACING
On your 8 by 8 canvas you will make a mark using your chalk tool and a t square ruler at every inch point using the guide draw lines horizontally and vertically this way. The t-square will help ensure that your lines are straight.
- after your greatest place on the canvas the top row of squares 1 through 8 from left to right
- the number the left row of squares number 1 through 8 from top to bottom
- find the first row that the contour line of your image enters and exits. duplicate only what you see in that one single Square.
- continue through the entire image Square by square transferring the contour lines of the subject with chalk on your canvas.
- when you have duplicated the subject from your reference to your canvas you will be done
How to Trace Watch this video
Step by Step
NEVER painted before? Watch this video first! How to start painting with Acrylics What YOU need to know to begin🎨
Need to Resize the Tracable ?
Resources Rasterbator - to resize trace-abale
Need a different Grid?
Art Tutor -Gridding tool
Artwork and video is the sole property of The Art Sherpa™ and intended for the students personal education and Enjoyment. For questions regarding using any Art Sherpa painting in a commercial setting email@example.com for all other questions firstname.lastname@example.org Read our full disclosure here that covers partnerships and affiliate links http://bit.ly/affiliatedisclosureTAS